- When does Spankys Detailing Company collect your personal data?
We collect your personal data when you contact us by any means with a query, to make a booking, or to raise a complaint, when you fill in any forms, when you interact with us on social media, when you comment on or review our services.
2. What information does Spankys Detailing Company collect?
We capture personal data including your name, address, telephone and email address. We also capture information about your vehicle make and model, vehicle registration, and mileage.
3. How does Spankys Detailing Company use your data?
We capture your personal data to qualify and assess your needs, to process a booking for your vehicle and to respond to any queries or complaints.
4. How long does Spankys Detailing Company retain your data?
We retain your personal data for as long as we require it and for the purpose it is being used for.
5. How does Spankys Detailing Company protect your personal data?
We appreciate data security is important to our customers and take all appropriate steps necessary to protect your personal data.
6. Who does Spankys Detailing Company share your data with?
We do not share your personal data with any other businesses.
7. Can I request to be removed from Spankys Detailing Company’s database?
You have the right to change your mind at any time and withdraw your consent for us to use your personal data, with the exception of any data we are required to retain for legitimate administrative purposes.
You also have the right to withdraw your personal data from being used for direct marketing activity. Please get in touch with us by phone or email info@SpankysDetailing.co.uk.